The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a public research university organized in 1961.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, the participants will get a variety of discipline and good academic facilities. It will provide an exceptional student experience along with the help of funding.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: The Wearable Technologies Lab
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU, and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the Wearable Technologies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have a passion to contribute to the development of novel wearables which can improve quality of life.
- Also have outstanding technical skills and a strong interest in research at the crossroads of signal processing, machine learning, embedded systems, and sensor technologies.
- You must have excellent technical skills, including programming in some of Python, C/C++ or Mat lab and experience with deep learning frameworks and Linux.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university and then contact Dr. Daniel Roggen (email@example.com) with your CV to discuss your application.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The participants should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,009 per year for three years. In addition, your fees will be waived for three years.