The University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK. It is a red brick research university, ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why at the University of Bristol– At this university, the student will study in a research-rich environment that will challenge and push them. The university equips the candidates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen career in a competitive global market.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: Worth up to £3,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Four scholarships are available
- Nationality: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019, or June 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships the candidates must be an overseas student for fee purposes. Applicants must have applied to start the MSc course at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are considering to apply for the scholarship you need to take admission in MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program at the university. After taking admission you can submit an application for the Global Citizenship Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit an essay within 200 words.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can apply for the master’s degree program by submitting all application details securely online and view completed application form details. They must upload supporting documents; request references electronically, track the progress of the application, receive a decision on their application online, and update the contact details.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English, they must have the English language certificate of IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
- Benefits: Two scholarships will be awarded worth £3,000 to students from India and two scholarships worth £3,000 to students from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand. It can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees