As one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, Royal Holloway, University of London is formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. It was founded by two social reformers in 1879 and ranked in the top 30 universities in the UK.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? The university supports the students to succeed academically, socially and personally. It provides many opportunities to students for their career. Here candidates can develop skills that will start on the journey of finding out what really matters to them.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Three scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: UK/EU
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 2, 2019
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates who are the citizens of the UK and EU are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must have Home/EU fee status with expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of AAA or equivalent. Applicants must also demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at the university. Candidates must be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested candidates can apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of a place to study, candidates can apply for the Future Leaders Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Admission Requirements: To study an undergraduate degree program at the university, candidates must have the completed qualifications, personal statement and motivation to study and reference.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts the recognized English language qualifications in IELTS, Pearson, Test of English, Cambridge ESOL, TOEFL IB.
- Benefits: These scholarships will cover the full tuition fee for three years of undergraduate study at Royal Holloway.