Brunel University London is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It has been the subject of controversy as its approach to higher education has been both market-driven and politically conservative. It was ranked 25th in Times Higher Education’s 100 under 50 ranking.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: March 06, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in the field of Solidification and Materials Processing
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant is required to have a first degree at or equivalent to 2:1 or above in a suitable engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, metallurgy, materials science, chemistry, physics, etc. A Master’s level qualification is desirable but not essential. Experience in numerical modeling, processing of metallic materials, skills in microstructural characterization using various microscopy techniques and a working knowledge of mechanical testing of metallic materials is an advantage. In addition, he/she should be highly motivated, able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After being registered, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Dr. Brian McKay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your up-to-date CV, single A4 page, single-spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project, your degree certificate, and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold their certificates of bachelor and masters degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend of £17,002 plus payment of their full-time home/EU tuition fees, £4,260 per annum, for a period of 36 months. Partial opportunities are provided for international students with funding up to £20,813 per annum for three years.